Kavosh Joosh, a private Joint Stock Company was established in 1994 by a group of distinguished graduates of prestigious universities in the country to improve both theoretical and practical knowledge of welding especially welding automation, During these years having enjoyed professional manpower, deploying modern techniques, following production innovation and the use of advanced laboratories, Kavosh is considered as one of the leading manufacturers in the welding industry and recognized as a knowledge-based Company in 2018.
Kavosh Joosh production can be classified into the following four categories:
1- Automatic welding consumables
- Specialized welding, hard facing and cladding
3- Steelmaking consumables
4- Continuous casting mold granular powder
Resources and Infrastructure
Kavosh Joosh has over 400 employees with a main office in Azadegan Highway, Ahmad Abad Mostofi Road, Tehran to handle administrative, financial, purchasing, sales, export and foreign trade affairs
Plants and targeted products are also listed hereunder:
- Saveh Plant No. 1: Submerged arc welding flux, warehouses
- Saveh Plant 2: Various types of Petroleum Coke
- Ahmadabad Mostofi workshop: welding services design and engineering, machineries fabrication or implementing fundamental adjustments in the machines to meet Kavosh Joosh requirements
- Zavieh Industrial Town No. 1: re-building continuous casting rollers, abrasion – resistant parts and sheets, wear plates (CARBIDOX®), hard facing and cladding
- Zavieh Industrial Town No. 2: Flux Cored Welding Wire
- Zavieh Industrial Town No. 3: SAW and Gas Shield Welding Wires
- Zavieh Industrial Town No. 4: Injection Cored Wire for Laddle Furnace in Steel Mills
- SAW and Electroslag Welding Flux
- Submerged Arc Welding Wire
- Submerged Arc Welding Strip
- Gas-shield welding wires
- Flux Cored Wire for SAW welding
- Flux Cored Wire for Gas Shield welding
- Flux Cored Wire for Self Shield welding
- Double layer wear plates (CARBIDOX®)
Welding services (Hard facing, Cladding,…)
- Rebuilding Different kind of Rollers
- Rebuilding Crane Wheels
- Rebuilding Railway Wheels
- Wear Plate Parts
- Wear Plate Abrasion-resistant Structures
- Wear Plate Cement Industries rollers onsite
- Injection Cored Wire
- Petroleum Coke derivatives
- Continuous casting granular mold powders
R&D and Labs
Recruiting the graduates of prestigious universities in the country and implementing various research projects, the formulation and production process of all products are localized with maximum provision of domestic raw materials required while all the instructions and the technical specs are provided based on both national and international standards.
The section includes Research, Quality Control and the related labs.
The research lab is located at the main office with separate labs for each factory to control the production quality.
Quality Control & Lab
The main goals for the section are listed hereunder:
1-Sampling and testing of all incoming raw materials, parts and supplies to approve validation
2-In-process control in all factories and projects
3-eventually final control to issue required certificates based on the controls and tests in compliance with the national and international standards
After Sales Services
Experts and technicians are prepared to help lifting problems and apply technical troubleshooting if required by the local or international consumers and extend necessary training.
Welding products are currently exported to Germany, Turkey, UAE, Iraq and Afghanistan despite the sanction.This success is achieved by the grace of God, the efforts and perseverance of all the company’s personnel.
Exports were also been made to Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Syria, India, China and Brazil before the sanction.
Observing the principles of warehousing, instructions for storing materials using up to date hardware and software based on FIFO method, the warehouses are ready to send products to the customers at any time.